So you want to be a bicycle advocate? These books won’t tell you how to do it, but they’ll help you hone your strategy. For a giant discount, at that.
Here’s what this pack includes:
– Need bulletproof arguments, stats, and ideas to bring up at city council meetings, to your boss, or to your skeptical relatives? Bikenomics provides all these and more.
– Let bicycle planning pioneer Mia Birk be your mentor and motivator with her now-classic autobiography Joyride.
– The first five chapters of Everyday Bicycling will remind you what it felt like before you were totally confident on a bicycle; the final one walks you through the key basics of ride organizing, group formation, media relations, and taking on City Hall.
– Unsung Heroes (TTL3) brings it home that there are many different ways to inspire change.
– And finally, a (surprise!) bike sticker